CPA Business Alliance Program
Competitive Edge = Knowledge + Relationships
Professional Alliance Program
The goal of the Professional Alliance Program is to create an opportunity for you and your firm to partner with investment professionals to provide broad based financial services for your clients. If you are looking for a way to strengthen your practice, the Professional Alliance Program can help.
Infinity Financial Concepts Advisors are independent financial advisors affiliated with Securities America Advisors Inc. As independent advisors we do not have limitations or requirements to use any specific investment product or solution; this allows us to create customized financial plans designed to provide income and growth for our clients.
Our process is comprehensive. It is Education-Based, Client Driven, and Income Focused.
Please take a couple of minutes to review the information listed on this webpage regarding the process of establishing a business alliance. Also, be sure to explore the rest of our website to learn more about the unique concept of time released funding. If you want to download the brochure, please get in touch with us. If you are interested in learning more about the business alliance or Infinity Financial Concepts please feel free to call us or click on the contact us link above. We are also to speak at your CPA Study Group.
Advantages for C.P.A.
- SPECIALIZATION: you can concentrate on your specialty and no longer will need to wear multiple hats
- TRANSPARENCY: the client always sees you as their advocate
- INCREASED CLIENT RETENTION: perceived as a full service organization
- INCREASED SERVICES: brings value added services to existing clients and exceeds client expectations
- MARKET CONCENTRATION: capture the baby boomers that will be retiring soon
- NO PRODUCTION MINIMUMS: the business alliance arrangement requires no production quotas
- LESS EXPENSIVE: the business alliance is less costly to the C.P.A. than being a full time advisor
Advantages of establishing your business alliance with Infinity Financial Concepts
- Partnership with experienced, credentialed professionals, each with over 25 years of experience
- Turn-key set up through Securities America
- Independent advisors who are not captive to proprietary products
- Higher compensation with independent brokers
- Educational financial workshops available for clients
- Unique retirement distribution strategy specializing in a wealth management approach and time release funding
- Financial blueprints prepared for clients at no cost
- Review of other important planning areas (legal, insurance, and investing)
- Help capture baby boomer market in ways you never could have individually
- Professional website that clearly identifies our unique process
- SPS: Seamless Proactive Service
The Process to Become a CPA Business Alliance
- Complete the Perspective Representative Questionnaire
- This allows Securities America to complete a background check.
- Upon satisfactory completion a Representative Number will be issued.
- Registered Office Assistance Contract will be sent to you from Securities America
- Complete the Registered Office Assistant Contract
- This allows Securities America to sponsor you to take the Series 65 or Series 66 and the Series 7.
- Prepare for your exam
- Preparatory materials can be ordered by contacting www.dearborn.com
- Contact your local testing site to register for the exam
- Sylvan Learning Centers is where you will be taking the exam. Contact them at 888-EDUCATE or www.sylvanlearning.com
- Once you pass the test you will sign a Licensed Professional Contract (LP1) which allows you to participate in compensation.
*This link takes you to a third party web site. It is provided solely as a convenience for you and not as an endorsement of the content. We cannot and do not guarantee the applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. The Securities America Companies and its representatives are not affiliated with Ed Slott and Company, LLC.